Care1 Is An Approved Provider to icare
Care1 has been an approved provider to icare lifetime care for 7 years. During this time Care1 has become a leading provider of attendant care to icare lifetime care participants.
Why choose Care1?
Care1 has the necessary quality, skills and experience to help you to meet your rehabilitation goals. Care1 has supported people with Acquired Brain Injuries & Spinal Injuries for 11 years and continue to assist clients achieve positive outcomes. Check out our testimonials page.
How can we support you?
Our dedicated team of healthcare professionals will work closely with you and your family to make your transition home as seamless as possible post discharge. Our care coordination team will:
- Meet with you and your family to discuss your support needs.
- Identify suitably skilled staff to meet your needs
- Assist you with your transition home and coordinate your supports with your allied health team.
- Assist you to meet your care goals periodically.
- Show you how you can self-direct your own supports where necessary.
What is the icare lifetime care scheme
The icare lifetime care scheme pays for treatment, rehabilitation and community support services to people who have been severely injured in a motor accident in NSW, regardless of who was at fault in the accident. The NSW Government Scheme, which is funded by a levy on green slips (compulsory third party insurance) has been running since 1 October 2006 for children under 16 and 1 October 2007 for adults.
A participant is eligible for the scheme if they present with the following injuries, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, amputations, severe burns or are permanently blind as a result of the accident.
Please contact us for further information.
Who We Are
Our mission and prospects
Care1’s values form the basis of our work:
- Responsive: Sensitive and flexible to the unique needs of our clients.
- Respect: Treating people with consideration and dignity by embracing diversity.
- Integrity: Fair, honest, trustworthy, committed and accountable.
- Innovation: Improving services to match the changing needs of our clients.
Care1 is committed to providing the highest quality staff. Central to this is our ongoing screening of all care staff to ensure the care you receive is from qualified, reliable and honest professionals. These checks include:
- Working with child reach
- Industry related reference check
- National Police Check
- Qualification verification
- Current nurses registration (where applicable)