Care1 is a specialised disability support provider, meeting individual client needs in their home or community environment. Care1 has been providing services to clients across NSW, QLD and ACT since 2006. We are currently looking to recruit 2 Care Coordinators for a 12-month contract position with the possibility of extension. The position in based in Milsons Point Sydney, and does require occasional regional & interstate travel, and regular rotating on-call responsibilities.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Rostering staff to match client needs
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with staff, clients and their families & participating in client case meetings
- Use of our cloud based rostering, client management and quality management systems.
- Training staff on internal practices and coordinating client specific training as needed.
- Ability to meet potential clients, and promote the services of Care1 in a positive manner.
- You will be required to ensure care plans are current are communicated with the support team & ensure familiarity with client changes needs and provide direction and support to the care team as appropriate.
- You will play an active role in recruiting staff suitable to meet the needs of our clients.
- Your experience in responding to incident reports, and ensure your documentation is complete will be valuable in this role.
Personal qualities we are looking for:
You will be able to work autonomously to manage your own workload. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team and liaise with a range of audiences. You will have a positive attitude, and the ability to think creatively to solve problems and promote solutions as appropriate.
To be considered for this role, the following is essential:
You must have a current Australian Drivers licence , You will have a current criminal record check and Working with Children Check. The right to work in Australia in a full-time position. Capacity to take on-call responsibility after hours on a rotating roster. (This is currently one week a month).
If you would like to join our dynamic team of professionals and this sounds like the position you are seeking, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like any further information please email or call Aurora (02) 8920 8801
|Job Category||Administration, Community Services, Management|
|Job Type||12 Month Contract (with possibility for extension)|
|Salary||$65K to $70K range (inclusive of superannuation)|