Let us support you
Let’s talk about your options
Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI)
Celebrating 15 years
Care1’s values form the basis of our work:
- Responsive: Sensitive and flexible to the unique needs of our clients.
- Respect: Treating people with disability with consideration and dignity by embracing diversity.
- Integrity: Fair, honest, trustworthy, committed and accountable.
- Innovation: Improving services to match the changing needs of our clients.
Care1 is committed to providing the highest quality staff. Central to this is our ongoing screening of all care staff to ensure the care you receive is from qualified, reliable and honest professionals. These checks include:
- Working with Children’s Check
- Industry related reference check
- National Police Check
- Qualification verification
- Current nurses registration (where applicable)