fb-icon in-icon in-icon
A- A+


Flexible services to meet your needs

Care1 FAQs

Need a question answered?

Personal Care – Assistance with such activities such as showering, feeding, drinking, toileting, personal hygiene & grooming.

In-Home Respite & Community Respite – Care and support of a client while the primary carer goes out. Respite can include personal care and support with personal tasks such as toileting, washing and changing if incontinent. Providing of wellbeing and support with any other reasonable tasks as directed by the family.

Domestic Assistance – Assistance with such tasks as cleaning and assisting you with shopping and managing your household tasks.

Social support – Assistance to participate in social activities within the community.

Community access – Assistance with social and vocational activities and facilitation of community access through transport and mobility.

Home nursing – Support and assistance with more complex care skills normally requiring the training or experience of a Registered Nurse.

Child care services – Involves supervising and attending to the needs of children for the purpose of ensuring their welfare in the absence of a parent, guardian or other suitable carer.

Palliative care – Providing care and assistance in the last stages of life including personal care, nursing and support.

Care1 is wholly-Australian owned and run by industry-trained professionals who understand and are dedicated to listening to you and meeting your needs. We are committed to ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction, and provide care staff who are carefully matched to the support requirements of our clients and their families. Our clients also have the satisfaction of knowing that Care1 meets the highest standards of care having Quality Assurance that complies with the relevant industry standards for best practice.

Refers to any paid care and support services delivered to a client’s living in the community. Attendant Care enables clients to remain living at home, to achieve and live independently. People that may need attendant care may include: people with a disability, people recovering from injury, the frail aged. Attendant Care may include, nursing care and assistance with all activities of daily living including personal care, domestic services, community access, vocational support, educational support, child care services, gardening/home maintenance, respite care, palliative care, social support and therapy program support.

Yes, Care1 provide comprehensive checks including Criminal Record & Working with Children Checks on all care workers prior to delivering services to our clients.


Some informative links

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)

The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is an independent statutory agency. Our role is to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)

Attendant Care Program

Provides portable, flexible and individualised support for people requiring care.

Australian Community Industry Alliance (ACIA)

The Australian Community Industry Alliance (acia) is the peak body for Community Service providers and Independent Community Service Users across Australia.


Synapse provides a range of support services for people who have been impacted by brain injury and disability, and promotes quality of life, self-determination and choice through information, specialist support and targeted research activities.

Icare: Insurance and Care NSW

(iCare) Provides treatment, rehabilitation and attendant care services to people severely injured in motor accidents in NSW, regardless of who was at fault in the accident.

Motor Accidents Authority of NSW

A statutory corporation that regulates the NSW Motor Accidents Scheme.

National Injury Insurance Scheme Queensland (NIISQ)

The National Injury Insurance Scheme, Queensland (NIISQ) is a no-fault scheme that provides necessary and reasonable lifetime treatment, care and support to those who sustain eligible serious personal injuries in a motor vehicle accident in Queensland, on or after 1 July 2016.

SIRA – NSW Government

We regulate motor accidents CTP insurance, workers compensation insurance and the home building compensation scheme in NSW.

Transport Accidents Commission (TAC)

The Transport Accident Commission is the statutory insurer of third-party personal liability for road accidents in the State of Victoria, Australia. It was established under the Transport Accident Act 1986. Its purpose is to fund treatment and support services for people injured in transport accidents.

Go to Top