If you enjoy building rewarding client relationships and making a difference in the community, then this role is for you. You are likely to have a warm, calm disposition and be an excellent communicator. Case management work is one of your strong points as is being at ease asking questions and challenging convention
- Promote Care1’s commitment to ‘people focused approach’ in all delivered services.
- Attend site visits with our client’s within NSW
- Prepare sound case notes on the client’s progress and review them regularly in line with Care1 procedures and client organisations goals.
- Consult with clients, care staff and health professionals on clinical issues.
- Ensure services delivered by Care1 are the highest quality of care and are in line with relevant standards
- Work in conjunction with external health professionals to ensure positive outcomes for clients
- Ensure compliance with Duty of Care and WH&S requirements
- Receive client bookings, preparing employee rosters and database management
You will have:
- Qualifications and experience in health, disabilities or aged care sectors;
- Travel to regional areas within NSW to attend case meetings and manage client programs;;
- Provision of on-call (after hours) support to clients and staff as required;
- Intermediate level MS Office applications such as outlook, word, excel, and power point;
- Excellent phone manner, written and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solve and prioritise tasks to ensure positive outcomes for clients.
- Superior Time management and attention to detail
- Current driver’s license.
Care1 is a mid-sized organisation that is fast becoming a leading provider of care staff to the disability and aged care sectors. There is scope to learn much whilst our organisation continues to grow. You will be based in a stunning location in Milson’s Point.
Interested, please apply online including your resume, together with a cover letter to Damon Ashton at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th September 2017.
Candidates will require a valid Working with Children check, as well as a Federal Police check.
|Job Category||Administration, Ageing and Disability Support, Management, Nursing|